i’m pretty sure if trimmons/skimmons/any simmons ship other than fitzsimmons actually happened, fitz would be mad at first, but then he’d be insanely supportive because simmons is happy with whoever she’s with
and don’t you dare tell me that fitz wouldn’t try to plan the wedding just a little bit
Reasons why Fivey is not the “nice” doctor
- immediately post-regeneration he becomes really useless and tegan and nyssa (who barely know him) are forced to carry this really heavy timelord all over some alien planet
- adric gets kidnapped and he doesn’t even notice and afterwards adric is in a really bad way and he doesn’t do anything about it or ask him if he’s okay
- tegan goes through a really traumatic experience with the mara and his response is basically “haha look at the giant snake thing that was in your head” and then he tells nyssa she missed out on a really fun outing which was in no way fun and it was horrible for adric as well because he got stuck with some psychotic guys who had the mental state of really scary 10 year olds
- he can’t get the tardis back to heathrow multiple times and tegan’s really upset and he doesn’t care at all
- nyssa builds this really complicated bomb thing in her bedroom and blows up an android all by herself and then instead of congratulating her five says that she did it too messily
- adric and nyssa fly the tardis over to rescue him and he doesn’t thank them at all he just says that it was completely unnecessary and when adric says that they spared him a long walk five responds with “i LIKE long walks”
- starts the great fire of london by accident and just leaves
- he didn’t even try to save adric who then dies
- abandons tegan at heathrow airport without saying goodbye or asking her if she wanted to stay
- tegan leaves the tardis multiple times against his orders to help/save him and he gets frustrated and angry with her even though she just saved his life
- turlough makes it really obvious that he hates earth so what does five do?? LAND ON EARTH 264843994484 TIMES
- "i’m not here as your prisoner davros, but your executioner"
- gets really sulky and moody after tegan leaves and fails to acknowledge that turlough knew her as well
- leaves the master to burn to death when he could have easily saved him
Reasons why Fivey is the “nice” doctor
- he was polite to some stranger once
- Sees Turlough about to throw himself overboard (and by extension commit suicide) in Enlightenment and responds by yelling “Don’t be an idiot!”
- Kamelion begs for death so he quickly obliges with a weapon.
- Peri tries to make educated guesses and ask questions, he considers her an idiot.
- Turlough makes it apparent that he does not like having the mark on his upper arm looked at so the first opportunity Five gets is to grab him by the arm and study it closer.
Shall we discuss the audio dramas too?
- He rails at Nyssa for being such an idiot as to bring a Cybermat aboard the TARDIS when she clearly had no idea what a Cybermat was and the Doctor had already refused to tell her anything about the Cybermen. He goes on to be dismissive and consider her an idiot for being traumatized over his supposed death. And he finalizes it when he is severely irritated with her for offering his tea to the natives as a gift.
- Turlough gets thrown from a moving train by werewolves but the Doctor is too busy so he asks a werewolf to send a werewolf to rescue Turlough from the werewolves. (Turlough gets eaten by a werewolf.)
- The Doctor’s reaction to finding out he brings about the eventual and total end of humanity at the end of time is just go ‘well all things die sooner or later’.
- His reaction to meeting Tegan’s boyfriend is to basically just go on and on about how Tegan prefers Time Lords and adventure rather than a boring old human. He goes on about how humans are basically shitcakes that can’t do anything for themselves and he attempts to prove his superiority by performing Venusian Akido on a parked van.
- If the companions are that bad off at least he treats his TARDIS well, right? Well, only the Type 40 he stole. Apparently he originally had a Type 50 in the Academy and when he ran off she almost killed herself trying to break free of Gallifrey to go find him. And then she goes mad with pain and so he kills her.
Reasons Five is a nice Doctor
- Looks like an actual puppy
- Dresses like a cute dork
- Peter Davison
- When he tells people to go fuck themselves he sometimes does it with an adorable shitface smile
You forgot what he did to Shakespeare (no spoilers!)
And can we get some MA/PDA love in here too?
I mean, thinking both his companions were dead and deciding to shack up with a bunch of sentient furry coffee tables for five years in response has to count for something…
Like/reblog for Ian Chesterton cameo
Ignore for Michael Grade
the most fucked up thing is that
one of the most
i’ve heard in the longest time, and the result? the result from these men who claim that they would be all for feminism if it weren’t for all “the man hating”?
do not be fooled for one fucking second
you can be as kind, calm, attractive and male inclusive as they demand for our voices to matter and the result is the same.
these people do not hate feminism because it “hates men”, these people have historically and to this day hated feminism because it’s purpose will result in the taking away of their power.